Sunday, December 21, 2014

Free Printable: 6 Collaged Christmas Cards!


This season I decided to collage all my Christmas Cards. Things got really fun and goofy hehe. I scanned all of my cards before handing them out and thought I'd might as well share them with you guys in case you're looking for some fun, last minute cards to give out! I'm pretty fond of the silly happy faces that came out of these mini collages!

Download the 6 images here!

Let me know if you print these out!
Enjoy ;)

xo

3 comments:

  1. these are sooo cuteee I can't even. haha I think the one that says LOL it's Christmas is spot on!

    sending love your way, I suppose we all get busy the next few days - Merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! What a unique take on Christmas cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are amazing! :))
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know:)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete